Develop an IT agenda to position the business for the future.
Today’s pressures, coupled with a disruptive technology landscape, have implications for every executive—yet they also present opportunities for IT to deliver greater business value through a more agile, enduring IT strategy. Business leaders must balance the need to thrive with seeking value and managing risk. Removing information silos and fragmented IT decision making is critical. Alternative sourcing and operating models can inspire global services from within and outside the enterprise. Executives need to move beyond cost containment to collaborating more readily with diverse stakeholders, partners, suppliers and customers on the path to innovation and growth.
Ellison teams with organizations to create the technology strategy and agenda and position the business for the future.
- Strategy and implementation: Using experienced strategists and skilled implementers, we help develop a pragmatic approach that can be implemented rapidly and effectively.
- Comprehensive, end-to-end IT strategy services: We help address all aspects of IT change—from initial opportunity assessment, planning and strategy development through implementation.
- Extensive experience: Our worldwide implementations combine with ongoing Ellison High Performance IT research to provide powerful intellectual property, methodologies and diagnostic tools that help business leaders achieve their goals while reducing cost and risk.
- Global reach: We bring together the skills and knowledge of a global network of experienced industry and business process professionals.
- Digital strategy
- IT value strategy
- Technology innovation and ecosystems
- IT in mergers and acquisitions