Helping clients achieve sustained sales growth
Through our sales strategy and transformation approach, Ellison guides clients in achieving the optimal balance between the science and art of sales.The results help companies address competitive threats and maximize profitability; accelerate desired sales competencies and behaviors; deliver world-class sales operations; and, when desired, reduce operating costs by implementing third-party sourcing strategies.
Our comprehensive approach enables sales organizations to take full advantage of leading practices and advanced technologies to:
- Improve sales effectiveness, especially for complex products.
- Increase revenue.
- Penetrate new markets.
- Expand the channel mix.
- Develop value-oriented selling skills.
To bring more science to the sales process, we use standard methods, tools and fact-based approaches to identify areas for improvement. Through sales force automation technology and step-by-step operational processes, we help our clients improve each stage of the sales life cycle. We collaborate with our clients on the art of the sales process, with a focus on cultivating and improving the talent, competence and personal strengths of each member of the sales force. Includes foundational skill building in active listening, guided discovery and relationship development—all of which are vital to differentiating a company so that it can produce better sales outcomes.
Our broad sales strategy capabilities include:
- Developing comprehensive sales processes.
- Initiating sales effectiveness programs.
- Implementing sales force automation technology and integrating with an existing CRM solution.
- Conducting channel and customer analysis. - Introducing compensation and rewards management.
- Developing easy-to-use dashboards for monitoring operations (performance and pipeline).
- Building competence in core sales skills.
- Developing training programs and sales talent management processes.
- Strategize, design and implement customer-focused initiatives across multiple channels, through integrated data, coordinated processes and automation.
- High Performance Sales Workforce: Migrate top-performer attributes, including time/behavior, competencies and personality, to the core interactions between sales representatives and customers using effective training and new-hire profiling.
- Compensation Management: Create incentive-based compensation management programs, leveraging next-generation technology solutions to rapidly improve sales performance and accelerate time to market.
- Sales Process Design: Adapt a differentiated and effective lead-to-compensation process architecture to sell in a complex sales environment.
- Sales Operations Optimization: Unlock the full potential of a sales force by maximizing customer-facing time and intelligently reducing supporting operating costs.
- Sales Technology Enablement: Provide solution architecture and implementation services to support leading sales solutions.
Leverage qualitative and quantitative assessments to guide decisions that drive differentiation, address competitive threats and maximize profitability.
Sales Multichannel Management:
Sales Talent Management
Sales Operations Optimization