Create an application strategy to maximize business value from both the legacy and new technology portfolio.
In an increasingly digital world, managing complex legacy environments while taking advantage of the opportunities of today's emerging technologies is essential. Executives need to create an application strategy to better manage costly legacy systems that are often inflexible and fail to align with the business strategy. They need to embrace emerging technologies, especially digital. Above all, they must transform their application portfolio to accommodate the changing needs of end users and, ultimately, unleash value in a clear, consistent and strategic manner.
Ellison adopts a "business relevant" approach toward application strategy that helps organizations manage their portfolios for the longer term.
- Business, industry and IT perspectives: Our experienced subject-matter specialists are backed by broad technology and industry assets and skills.
- Tested tools and methodologies: We have developed powerful intellectual property, diagnostic tools, and proven methodologies that can help organizations produce results faster.
- Practical implementation advice: We team with organizations to plan and implement the most effective approach, including the best options for sourcing
- Fast-tracked outcomes: Our end-to-end application strategy services combined with industry-specific blueprints accelerate application initiatives.
Our Application Strategy services include:
- Application strategy services
- Application portfolio optimization services
- Application assessment and discovery services